Friday 19 December 2014

Best Mascara Ever?




















Let's get straight to the point. Is this the best mascara ever? In my opinion YES.

Obviously I haven't tried every single mascara there has ever been, but I can honestly say that Maybelline The Falsies is the best mascara I have personally ever tried. I do actually have the Benefit They're Real mascara which had a lot of hype over the last year or so, but I've probably used it like twice, just because I found it didn't really match the standard of this one, plus it's twice the price. I think maybe the reason this is so good is that the brush is curved so it really helps to curl your eyelashes, and then the fact that it's waterproof holds the curl really well. You might try it and not feel the same way but I can confidently tell you that it works wonders on my little stubby straight lashes.






6 comments:

  1. so many youtubers and bloggers seem to love this product, i really want to give it a go - nice post!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try it and see if it works for you! thank you Xx

      Delete
  2. Only mascara I will ever vow to. I find that it tends to be a bit too sticky if you're in a rush, and can smudge if you blink too soon, so I wear a thinner mascara underneath as a sort of base! But then falsies does wonders for curling and volumising my lashes, would never even think of moving on! x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do quite often end up with it all around my eyes ngl, but I've always blamed it on my lack of makeup skills haha. yeah It's really good for curling! Xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried it, but I'm running out of my benefit mascara and need a cheaper alternative. Great post! Love your blog xo
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give this one a go! thank you so much! Xx

      Delete