Friday 5 December 2014

The Christmas Time Tag!

It's nearly Christmas! And 2 Christmas themed posts on my blog didn't seem enough, so me and Gemma from touch of belle decided to create a new Christmas tag! I love Gemma's blog and I'm sure you will too so go have a look!
I'm going to tag a few people to answer the 10 questions at the end, but I would love for anyone reading this to do it too. If you do, tag me or leave me a link in the comments and I'll have a look!
























The rules are of the tag are:
-       You must tag back to the person who tagged you
-       Tag 5 other bloggers to do the tag
-       Have fun!
 
1. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Me, my brother and my sister have always had a stocking that we wake up to at the end of our beds, and still do! We all wake up ridiculously early to open them up together. It might sound childish but it still makes me happy and excited, no matter how old I am.
 
2. What is your favourite Christmas film? 
I think most people would agree with me that Elf has to be up there with the best. Its so funny and adorable and writing this has really made me want to watch it now! I also love How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Maybe that's because the Grinch is such a relatable character...




... but seriously though, It's such a cute film and so different to anything I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it WATCH IT.
 
3. Do you have any Christmas wishes?
I just wish that everything in my life continues to get better and that I keep getting happier.
 
4. What is your favourite part of Christmas? 
Its a bit of a cliché but I really love watching other people opening their presents and just generally seeing people happy.  
 
5. When do you usually put your Christmas decorations up?
Usually about a week or two before. As much as they love Christmas, my parents have always been strangely strict about not putting them up too early. I do think they're right though because otherwise you'll get too used to the decorations and they won't be as exciting!  

6. What Christmas Food do you spend the whole year looking forward to?
I'm not actually that fussed about the whole Christmas dinner thing because some of my favourite meals are the simple things like beans on toast or pasta, but I love Mince pies so so much! The first mince pie of the year is always pretty special.

7. When do you think is acceptable to start getting into the Christmas spirit? (listening to Christmas songs, decorating...)
I do think that this time of year goes by way to quickly so you might as well make the most of it, however saying that, I cant stand those people who put their Christmas tree up like 2 months in advance. Like I said before, it kind of takes away from the excitement and specialness (is that even a word) of it all. I would say that around the beginning of December is a good compromise.

8. Top 3 songs for Christmas time?
When it comes to Christmas songs, I love anything Michael Buble, so I would have to say the Michael Buble versions of:
  • It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  • Have yourself a merry little Christmas
  • Blue Christmas
I'm actually thinking about doing a Christmas playlist so keep an eye out for that!

9. What's your favourite shop for buying Christmas presents?
I'm tempted to say Primark because of the prices, but really it has to be Urban Outfitters. Not only do they have amazing clothes, but they also have a big selection of really cute presents for women and men. I think that if I was a bit richer, I would buy all my gifts from there!

10. Insert a photo from a past Christmas that makes you smile!





























The people I tag to answer the questions are :

intheeyeof-this.blogspot.co.uk/  +Alice Wright
afrugalofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/ +Jenny G
lovehannahxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ +Emily Hannah
littlefickleblog.blogspot.co.uk/ +Sam Smethurst
chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk/ +chloe logan
missannabellasrambles.blogspot.co.uk/

Feel free to use the Christmas Time Tag picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment