Monday 10 November 2014

MUA Ever After





















Unwrap - Butter - Bare - Taffeta - Fade
Penny - Chino - Truffle - Fog - Smoke

 A couple of months ago I bought the Ever After matte palette by MUA, and if you are even remotely interested in makeup, you should definitely buy it too. I have a bit of a fear of getting glitter on me and one of my worst nightmares is when I rub my eye and end up with shimmery eyeshadow all over my hand (Is anyone else like this?), so I like to minimalize the risk of that happening by wearing matte eyeshadow on an everyday basis. I'm also not too keen on bright colours on my eyes so this neutral palette has almost every colour I ever want to wear. These are all really soft and easy to blend ( I use a real techniques eyeshadow brush), but the best part is that it is only £4! I do have the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay but I chose this MUA one over it 95% of the time. Usually I will use 'Chino' all over the lid, in the crease, and underneath my eyes, 'Butter' in the centre of my eyelid, and 'Truffle' in the outer corners and outer crease. If I want a more intense dark makeup look, 'Smoke' and 'Truffle' are perfect.























This is quite a short post but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

2 comments:

  1. I too am worried about getting the shimmery glitter in my eyes. I think this MUA pallet is well worth the money and matte shades are the best. I really like brown eye shadows. I really want to buy a naked pallet, but I just don't know which one to buy.

    Lorilee
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12948547

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the naked 3 which is really pretty but I find that this MUA one is better for everyday x

      Delete