Thursday 9 October 2014

Reasons Why I Won't Miss Summer



Summer means long holidays, which is obviously a good thing. But I personally find that summer isn't all it's cracked up to be. And here's why:


  • Constantly having the sun in my eyes
  • Being practically naked in public (goodbye self esteem)
  • Sweating
  • Direct Light showing off every spot on my face
  • Trying to sleep in what feels like 546280000 degrees
  • Makeup has completely disolved by the end of the day
  • Somehow finding sand everywhere no matter how long ago I went to the beach
  • Sunburn
  • Bugs EVERYWHERE


So why would I miss summer? Especially now that I have these things to look forward to in autumn and winter :
 
  • Christmas
  • The satisfaction of stepping on a crunchy leaf
  • Wearing head to toe black becomes more acceptable
  • More rain
  • Being all warm and cosy in bed
  • Halloween
  • Big warm meals and comfort food
  • Baggy Jumpers and Sweatshirts
  • Dark makeup looks
  • The excitement of waking up to snow


No comments:

Post a Comment