Sunday 11 January 2015

2014 Red Carpet Looks: Best Of

Surely I'm not the only one who likes to daydream about what I would wear if I was invited to a red carpet event? It must be every fashion interested girl's dream to have such a good excuse to go all out with dressing up. I rarely even have the occasion to wear anything other than a tshirt and jeans, let alone the chance to wear a beautiful, designer, wedding-like dress.
Over the course of the year, I've fallen in love with some incredible outfits, and there are some celebrities in particular who in my opinion have been completely nailing it this year. I mean, who could forget Kendall Jenner's pink satin fishtail dress, or Angelina Jolie's tailored suit?

Here are some of my top red carpet looks of 2014, tell me in the comments which is your favourite! 











No comments:

Post a Comment