Friday 31 October 2014

My Favourite Albums of All Time


 
My favourite songs change every few weeks, mostly because I listen to songs I like so much that I'm bored of them by the end of the week. But there are a few albums that I have loved ever since the first time I listened to them, and despite having them on repeat so many times, have never got fed up of them. Obviously everyone has different music tastes and you might not agree with my choices but I would definitely recommend giving them a listen.
 
Songs About Jane - Maroon 5 (2002)
 
My dad introduced me to this album when I was quite young so I've loved this album for at least 6 years now and still listen to it quite a lot. I feel like Maroon 5's music has gone down hill recently and although it's still pretty good for mainstream pop music, it's not at the same standard as before.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It Won't be Soon Before Long - Maroon 5 (2007)
 
Yes another maroon 5 album and more proof that their earlier music was 1000x better. You know when there's that tiny bit in a song that you love and listen to over and over again?, well I feel like that about pretty much this whole album.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Watch the Throne - Jay Z + Kanye West (2011)
 
No matter how much you hate them as people, there is no denying that these two are geniuses when it comes to hip hop music. Also can we just take a moment to appreciate how perfect this album cover is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
James Arthur - James Arthur (2013)
 
Ngl, I was a bit obsessed with James Arthur when he was on the Xfactor and may have done a celebratory tour around the house cheering when he won. I would say he's the only person I've ever thought deserved to win the Xfactor so was really excited for his album. It didn't disappoint.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
X - Ed Sheeran (2014)
 
Who doesn't love a bit of Ed Sheeran? This album is quite recent so hasn't had the test of time like the others but I have managed to listen to this non stop since it came out in the summer and still be completely in love with it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Channel Orange - Frank Ocean (2011)
 
I love the kind of relaxed feel to the album and it's really good for chilled out easy listening. All the songs are incredible and I love Frank Ocean's voice so much. He also features in Watch The Throne which is how I actually discovered and came to love him in the first place.















Leave a comment saying what your favourite albums is!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment