Sunday 24 August 2014

A Meal in Deal

As I write this I am sitting on the sofa of a cute little holiday house, with my family, in the small town of Deal, Kent. Admitedly to my suprise, it is a really lovely seaside town with pretty coloured houses, seagulls, and cute little dogs everywhere you look (pictures to come). 
Our first day here, we went out for a small snacky lunch and came across 'The Allotment'. I've been trying (emphasis on the word 'trying') to eat slightly healthier recently so as you can see from the sign, this place seemed like a good choice. 

 
I must admit, there were a couple of flaws; limited choice, slow service, not the the nicest decoration. But overall I did really enjoy the food and so did my family, including my sister who is newly vegan. I had a houmous and rosted veg sandwich which was simple, but was perfect for what I wanted. They do also do full english breakfasts throughout the day which looked amazing. Plus, they have free wifi which is always a bonus.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment